DHA Medical Support Services (MSS)
Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)
Professional and Administrative Support Services
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
GSA Schedule 70 IT
Through this GSA Federal Supply Schedule SINS 611420 , 54151S, and 54151HEAL (formerly 132-50, 132-51 and 132-56), ERP provides information technology services to federal, state, and local government agencies using ERP labor categories with established hourly rates.
Through GSA Federal Supply Schedule SINs 54151S and 54151HEAL, Trllion ERP VentureTech, LLC (TERP), an 8(a) and small business, provides information technology services to federal, state, and local government agencies using TERP labor categories with established hourly rates.
GSA Schedule 621 I
Through this GSA Federal Supply Schedule, ERP provides the services of health care professionals to federal government facilities – notably those of the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense.
Through the Professional Services Schedule (PSS) schedule ERP provides professional planning, financial, logistics, engineering, and environmental services under SINS 541211, 541219, 541330ENG, 541380, 541611, 541614, 541614SVC, 541620, 541715, and 611430 (formerly 520-8, 520-12, 520-13, 871-4, 871-6, 874-1, 874-7, 874-501, 874-503, 874-504, 874-505, and 899-1).
Through the Professional Services Schedule (PSS) schedule ERProsource360, a joint venture of ERP and Prosource360, LLC, provides professional logistics services under SINS 541614, 541614SVC, and 611430 (formerly 874-501, 874-503, 874-504, and 874-505).
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
ERP International is a prime contractor under the SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC).
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8723
Contract Period of Performance: June 30, 2016 – April 4, 2019
Contract Overview: SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corp, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements among 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from among the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All Task Orders are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses including ERP, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunities that fuel the nation’s engine of job growth.
ERP’s contract covers all 7 zones across the United States.
For more information on SeaPort-e, visit www.seaport.navy.mil
Contract Number: N0017819D7608
Contract Period of Performance: Jan 2, 2019 – Jan 1, 2024
ERP’s contract covers all work categories and service areas. We provide Engineering Support Services and Program Management Support Services.
For more information on SeaPort-e, visit www.seaport.navy.mil
- This functional area consists of supporting the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems, support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
- This functional area also includes all support required within the area of environmental engineering of U. S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure.
- Service areas that are included under the Engineering Services discipline include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- This functional area consists of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price.
- This functional area represents an integration of a complex system of differing but related functional disciplines that must work together to achieve program goals through development, production, deployment, operations, support, and disposal.
- This functional area also consists of providing information system software analysis, requirements definition, design, development, test, modification, installation, implementation, quality assurance, training, and documentation to meet the evolving data storage and reporting needs of programs, analyze existing IT and IS databases, web sites, and IT applications and recommend new or improved interfaces and improved management tools that meet new requirements, or improve management effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform maintenance and technical support for Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN) that are outside the cognizance of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI).
- Modify, implement and maintain web based information systems and links.
- Develop website structure, prepare documentation for population, implement and maintain web sites
- Conduct IA analyses, develop, recommend, and implement, monitor, update, and maintain, IA practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware that are outside the cognizance of NMCI
- This functional area also provides systems engineering and technical support for establishment, test, upgrade, and operational support of systems, networks, workstations and support equipment hardware and software that are outside the cognizance of NMCI
- Service areas that are included under the Program Management Services discipline include but, are not limited to the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
OASIS Pool 1 SB, 8(a) and HUBZone
ERP’s joint venture ERProsource360 Consulting Services, Inc. is an awardee on the OASIS Pool 1 Small Business, 8(a) and HUBZone tracks.
For more information please see OASIS Pool 1 SB, 8(a) and HUBZone